Vyas Recruits is a winning consultancy, based out of
, to cater for the recruitment needs of IT companies. We work with and network through people Chennai, India India, UK, Middle East and US through mass emailing, Web 2.0, personal network and social networking sites.
We work on virtual offices and highly eManaged company. The organization is dynamic and provides its employees high benefits and dynamic scalability in their career.
With the reach internationally, you have more chances to land up in exciting international assignments.
- Mandatory: 2-4 years experience in Windows Systems Administration (of which 1-2 years of Server-side administration)
- Excellent Communication skills (Spoken/Written English)
- Hands on experience for day to day activity for below technology (at least one optional technology)
The Associate Analyst/ Analyst will work with a team to support the Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008 Server and Advanced Server of the customer account. The support of the server environment includes:
- Strong knowledge on Windows Operating System and Active Directory concepts.
- Hands-on experience on various Infrastructure Management tools including:
- HP System Management software
- Windows/Veritas Clustering
- Active Directory
- DNS, DHCP, WINS
- Terminal Server
- Citrix Metaframe (Optional)
- VMWare ESX (Optional)
- Advanced AD (Optional)
· The individual will be responsible for acting upon Incidents in the team queue using ticketing system. The individual must be able to analyze situations and problems to determine root cause, determine how to repair the problem. The individual will also be responsible for following change control procedures to plan/test/implement Infrastructure changes, in coordination with business owners. This position will require an individual who is a self-starter; detail oriented, and has the ability to work with little or no supervision. Excellent verbal/written communication is a must. This position does require providing support during weekends, on a rotational-basis.
Competencies / Tech skills:
At least 5-10 years relevant experience on Enterprise Windows 2000 / 2003 Server Platform technologies with Demonstrated knowledge of HP/Compaq / IBM System Management tools, Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Clustering, TCP/IP Networking concepts, Terminal Server. Strong working knowledge of ITIL-based processes/procedures (Incident & Change management)
Knowledge in the following a plus: SAN, NAS, Storage connectivity, Blade logic or similar automation framework.
Job Type: Permanent
Organization : Vyas Recruits Pvt Ltd.
As an employee, you get a comprehensive health insurance, viable tax benefits, investment insurance package, trainings, Certification reimburstment and a best place to work.
Please email your resume, with following details, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice Period: (Looking out for someone who can join immediately)
Vyas Recruits Pvt Ltd.